Plastic pallets are an excellent substitute for wood pallets, which are prone to break and are inconvenient for workers and shipments. They are reusable, making them a cost-effective choice for your organization. They are ergonomically comfortable, maybe built from recyclable materials, and can ultimately be recycled if you no longer need them.
They are an excellent alternative for various businesses and provide a variety of advantages you may not have considered.
Several advantages include the following:
- Lightweight plastic pallets.
Depending on the kind of plastic pallet, some versions are much lighter than wood pallets, making them simpler to handle and perhaps lowering transportation costs. Additionally, they reduce the overall wear and tear on your forklifts.
They are sturdy and can withstand the rigours of a regular fast-paced workplace. In addition, they are cost-effective due to their versatility.
- Environmentally friendly.
They are recyclable and do not use trees to manufacture. As a result, they’ll cut down on trash and eliminate the need to dispose of them.
- Continue to adhere to safety requirements.
Due to the fact that plastic pallets do not splinter or shatter in the same manner that wooden pallets do, they are safer for everyone who comes into touch with them. There will also be no need for a forklift to lift a damaged pallet.
- Resistant against moisture and chemicals.
They may be utilized both outdoors and inside in locations where water is a concern. They will not warp, bend, or rot.
They adhere to food-grade standards as well as those of the pharmaceutical business and do not attract insects. Cleaning them is a straightforward procedure.
They are easily picked up by forklifts and include ordered stacking capabilities, which minimize the possibility of jamming and uneven loads.
Four Different Types of Plastic Pallets:
1: Plastic pallets for export
2: Pallets that nest
3: Plastic stackable pallets
4: Plastic pallets that can be stacked
Which Pallet Types Are Available?
To summarise the diversity of requirements that the four plastic pallet kinds may meet:
- Export plastic pallets help to decrease costs and simplify export shipping processes. They reduce the possibility of customs complications arising from pallet concerns.
- Nestable pallets allow for neat stacking and are advantageous for carrying sensitive items in an equitable, cost-effective manner.
- Plastic stackable pallets are ideal for maintaining an equal stack of pallets in warehouse storage conditions. They stack securely and are readily cleaned.
- Rackable plastic pallets are very robust, making them ideal for heavy-duty product loads and long-distance shipments. They are particularly well-suited for usage in unsupported racking systems when space is at a premium.
Certain organizations need all four plastic pallets, including solid plastic pallets, but others realize that they can get by with less plastic pallets. It is decided by the needs of your company as well as the commodities that you store and move. Please contact us as soon as possible with any questions or concerns, and we would be happy to help you in speeding up and simplifying the decision-making process.